Views: 464 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-09 Origin: Site
Technical parameters of fast rescue boat
(1) With an overall length between 6.5-8.5 meters and an overall width between 2.5-2.8 meters, the boat is designed to carry a maximum of 15 people.
(2) Comply with the SOLAS regulations and the LSA code.
(3) In addition to enough arc of the sheer, there should be an extended bow cover, no less than 15% of the length of the boat.
(4) equipped with an inboard engine or outboard engine. The rudder and tiller can be part of the outboard engine.
(5) The towing device should be permanently installed in the fast rescue boat, its strength should be sufficient to tow the largest life raft carrying all the crew and alliances. Besides, when on the calm water it should allow the life raft carrying 3 people to navigate at a speed of at least 20km/h and allow the life raft carrying all the crew and alliances to navigate more than 4 hours at the speed of at least 8km/h.
(6) Able to remove the water accumulated inside the boat. The fast rescue boat should be equipped with a self-righting device that helps the boat to right itself in the case of no outside help when the boat is capsized in bad weather.
(7) To drive a fast rescue boat, the navigator should steer the wheel away from the tiller. Besides, the fast rescue boat is equipped with an emergency steering system that directly controls the rudder, the water jet or the outboard engine.
(8) When the fast rescue boat capsizes, the engine is supposed to stop automatically and the fuel and lubrication system should be designed to prevent over 250 mL of fuel or lubricating oil from overflowing from the propulsion system.
(9) Each boat shall be so arranged that the operator has a broad vision in order to operate safely.
(10) Generally, a fast rescue boat must be equipped with a non-handheld and watertight VHF radio communication device.
Parameters of Lifeboat Release and Retrieval Systems
The lifting device is a single-arm slewing type davit frame. The landing device of the fast rescue boat should be equipped with a self-adjustable tension device to effectively reduce the impact force generated when the fast rescue boat hits the water surface, which makes the fall more smooth and safe. The launch equipment of the fast rescue boat must meet the following basic requirements:
(1) Comply with the SOLAS regulations and the LSA code.
(2) Each launching appliance shall be so arranged that the fully equipped survival craft or rescue boat it serves can be safely launched against unfavorable conditions of trim of up 10 degrees and a list of up to 20 degrees.
(3) The arrangement of the landing equipment should be able to be manipulated by a person from a position on the deck of the ship or a position inside the rescue boat. When operating the landing mechanism on the deck, the operator should be able to see the fast rescue boat in a short time.
(4) A launching appliance shall not depend on any means other than gravity or stored mechanical power which is independent of the ship's power supplies to launch the survival craft or rescue boat it serves in the fully loaded and equipped condition and also in the light condition.
(5) Each launching appliance shall be so constructed that only a minimum amount of routine maintenance is necessary. All parts requiring regular maintenance by the ship's crew shall be readily accessible and easily maintained.
(6) Falls shall be of rotation resistant and corrosion-resistant steel wire rope.
(7) The winch brakes of a launching appliance shall be of sufficient strength to withstand: a static test with a proof load of not less than 1.5 times the maximum working load; and a dynamic test with a proof load of not less than 1.1 times the maximum working load at maximum lowering speed.
(8) In addition to the winch brake, the strength of the landing equipment and its ancillary equipment should be able to withstand not less than 2.2 times the maximum working load of the static test.
(9) An efficient hand gear shall be provided for the recovery of each survival craft and rescue boat. Hand gear handles or wheels shall not be rotated by moving parts of the winch when the survival craft or rescue boat is being lowered or when it is being hoisted by power.
(10) Every launching appliance shall be fitted with brakes capable of stopping the descent of the survival craft or rescue boat and holding it securely when loaded with its full complement of persons and equipment; brake pads shall, where necessary, be protected from water and oil.
(11) Manual brakes shall be so arranged that the brake is always applied unless the operator, or a mechanism activated by the operator, holds the brake control in the "off" position.
(12) The launching appliance shall be fitted with a device to dampen the forces due to interaction with the waves when the fast rescue boat is launched or recovered. The device shall include a flexible element to soften shock forces and a damping element to minimize oscillations.
(13) The winch shall be fitted with an automatic high-speed tensioning device that prevents the wire from going slack in all sea state conditions in which the fast rescue boat is intended to operate.
(14) The winch shall function by degrees. When the fast rescue boat falls at the maximum speed and the brake is suddenly used, the additional force generated by the wire due to deceleration should not exceed 0.5 times the safety load of the landing equipment.
(15) Each rescue boat launching appliance shall be fitted with a powered winch motor capable of raising the rescue boat from the water with its full rescue boat complement of persons and equipment at a rate of not less than 0.3 m/s. A fast rescue boat launching appliance shall be capable of hoisting the fast rescue boat with 6 persons and its full complement of equipment at a speed of not less than 0.8 m/s. The appliance shall also be capable of lifting the rescue boat with the maximum number of persons that can be accommodated in it.
No.211 Shangyang Road,
Dongqian lake Industry Park,
Yinzhou District, NingBo, China