Views: 1809 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-26 Origin: Site
This article is designed to provide the knowledge and skills to the rescue boat crew who safely carry out these duties. It can train personnel in the proper actions involved in taking command of, launching, and handling of a fast rescue craft.
Prepare boat for launching by release the lashing arrangement
Disconnect external power plug
Remove all obstacles
Wear their lifejackets and embarkation
Operator prepare to start the engine
Low the boat until full waterborne
Release hook and painter at once
Open the oil valve of the fuel tank
Put the control lever to neutral position
Turn battery switch to “ON” position, press the start button, to start the engine.
The emergency tiller is fitted on the aft of boat. If main steering system is failure, must disconnect flexible cable gearing, and at once use the emergency tiller to operate the steering.
1) Make sure the hook is closed and the release lever is in lock position place the end link of the fall wire into the hook.
2) Connect the painter to ship.
3) Operator lift the rescue boat with davit.
4) Stop the engine when the boat clear the water surface.
5) After the boat in storage place, the end link of davit must install to the hook.
Ensure the engine to start at any moment.
Filling up the fuel tank, and ensure have enough lubricating oil to match.
Check the fuel remnant of leakage, and remove at once to avoid any future damage.
1) Charge wise:
a) Engine has alternating current for charging battery while engine is running.
b) Standby battery charging from 42 volt ship’s power supply. A charger is fitted in the boat.
Make sure the plug and socket without damage, charger function is normal.
The batteries are of a maintenance free type.
The battery should have enough voltage, and checked to ensure the terminals are tight and clean.
Should the terminals show any signs of corrosion, disconnect and clean thoroughly and grease with a light silicone grease.
The maintenance for engine, please refer to the engine manufacture manual.
1) The user should check the situation around the boat periodically, and make sure the boat is always ready for use.
2) There should be no obstacles during launch.
3) Check the engine, battery system is in good situation.
4) Check the boat and outfitting is good situation.
Rescue at sea is full of difficulties and dangers. The harsh marine environment can cause damage to people and ships. If the crew is not proficient in using or keeping in mind the life-saving methods that should be remembered, and if the wrong operation is carried out, or the improper use of life-saving equipment is used, these will bring more serious consequences than the injury, that is, the seawater will be submerged in the boat. Therefore, life-saving training should be carried out normally.
The following rescuing procedure should be beard in mind:
1) The coxswain gives orders and decides at which side of the boat would be used to pick up the sinker. Generally at port.
2）Steer the boat towards the sinker till the bow is 1.5m apart from him. Operate the boat slowly to close the boat to the sinker.
3）Stop the engine and help the sinker to climb up the ladder installed at the stem to inboard.
4）If the sinker can not move by himself, the following steps should be followed( the engine can be kept running):
a) Close the boat to the sinker.
b) Use the boat hook to pull the sinker to port of the boat.
New Marine is China famous fast rescue boat manufacturer, providing high-quality and low price emergency rescue boat and marine rescue boat. If you have any need, please contact us!